Deadline: July 6th, 2018
Festival Betances is the longest running Latino culture festival in New England, bringing arts and culture to Boston over the last 50 years. The festival runs for two days and offers games, music, and food from Puerto Rico and all over Latin America, and fun for the whole family.
Festival Dates: July 21 and 22, 2018
Saturday: Set Up Time: 10:00am, Operation Time: 1:00pm-9:00pm
Sunday: Set Up Time: 11:00am, Operation Time: 1:00pm-8:00pm
Location: 100 W Dedham Street, Boston, MA 02118
*Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any security issues or any damage to your materials or equipment.
* You can download the contract here, and upload it in the contract section below.
- Info Tables:
- Regular Info Tables: $125 (plus $3.75 fee)
- Info Table (non-profit): $100 (plus $3 fee)
- Info Table (Corporate/ political candidate): $200 (plus $6 fee)
- Artisan Tables: $125 (plus $3.75 fee)
*Please note: For artists/artisans that are going to sell hand made items ONLY.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Artisans are only allowed to sell crafts or handmade materials. To sell other items, please fill out the Vendor’s Table Form
- Artisans are only allowed to sell items that they have described in their application
- Vehicles are not allowed in the Plaza Betances