Deadline: July 9th, 2018
Festival Dates: July 21 and 22, 2018
Arrival Time & Line Up: 12pm
*A group that is not in line by 12:45pm will not be allowed to join the parade.
Parade Start Time: 1pm
Location: 100 W Dedham Street, Boston, MA 02118
- No language, music and/or dance that might be deemed inappropriate, or promotes disrespect.
- Clothing and uniforms should be respectful and appropriate.
- Noise should be at a level that is comfortable to all participants. If it’s too loud, one of the monitors will notify and possibly ask the group to leave the procession.
- Any group asked to leave will not be invited back to participate.
- The group must arrive at Plaza Betances (100 W. Dedham St.) by no later than 12pm on Saturday, July 15th.
*Groups that do not comply with these rules and guidelines will be dismissed
- Cost for Corporations: $250
- Elected Officials actively campaigning: $200
- Non-Profits (with 501c3 certificate): $100
- Neighborhood Associations; Cultural Groups; Schools; Dance Groups; Performers and General Public: FREE