Financial Literacy & Credit Building COURSE!
Need help with money? We have the best advice here at IBA!Download flyer
Managing your money can be complicated, from loans, credit cards, part-time work, and bank accounts. Knowing how to handle these things can save you time and money! At IBA, we understand these things are important to keeping your family healthy. Come sit with us and learn more about:
- How to build credit and stop paying so much in interest!
- How to manage your bank accounts.
- How to use your credit and debit card safely.
- How to build your emergency savings.
- How to tell a good deal from a bad deal.
- How to tell the difference between checking and savings!
- How to understand your credit report.
Take our 15 week course offering and become financially smart! Class meets twice a month.
Open to youth and adults!I’m Interested
For more information, please contact:
Financial Empowerment Coordinator