Promoting a better quality of life, the program combines recreation, culture, health, educational and case management services.
IBA’s Resident Services Program works to empower residents of the Villa Victoria affordable housing community with a particular focus on the community’s seniors, we promote living an a more active and fulfilling life. Using a culturally responsive approach, our caring and bilingual team helps residents:
- Meet basic needs through advocacy, case management and referrals.
- Keep active and connected to the community through social, recreational, and cultural programming.
- Boost health and wellness through fitness/exercise classes, workshops and health screenings.
- Case management, benefits screening and referrals (click here to make a referral).
- Assistance with translation and interpretation.
- Social, recreational and cultural programs.
- Health workshops and screenings, and support for medical appointments.
- Fitness and exercise classes.
- Field trips.
Be a part of IBA’s Resident Service Program. Let’s get together for recreational activities, arts classes, health and fitness workshops, and cultural events! Fill out the application form
Save your spot! Click below to enroll.Enroll
Resident Services Updates & Announcements
Join the next Community Meeting! Speak your mind on March 28.
It’s time for the monthly Community Meeting on February 28! Join other Villa Victoria residents to tell us what’s on your mind.
In observation of Black History Month, residents are invited to dance and celebrate our roots on February 22nd. Join the party!
Art and Meditation: Practice mindfulness through meditation and art with your neighbors every Wednesday at 1:30 for the next six weeks.
April 26th to May 17th.
From 1:30 to 3pm at Community Room.
Dancing the Merengue: Enjoy this easy and light dancing class to get moving. No partner necessary!
May 1st, 8th, 15th from 1 to 2:30 pm.
Celebrate the arrival of the Three Kings to Bethlehem during our Three Kings Celebration on Jan 5th at 5pm!
Join us in celebrating the holidays on Thursday Dec 8th in Plaza Betances for our Villa Victoria Tree lighting!
Come decorate the ornaments at 2pm on Monday November 21st! They’ll adorn our Christmas tree in Plaza Betances.
Join us Friday November 18th at 1pm for our Thanksgiving Lunch! We’ll celebrate our community together over a delicious meal.
Don’t forget to join us every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for coffee hour at 3pm!
Every TUESDAY, fair food. For just $2 per bag; fill it with vegetables and fruits. From 2:00 to 4:00PM at VVCA.