Promoting a better quality of life to residents of IBA’s affordable housing community, the program combines recreation, culture, health and educational services to improve their quality of life.
IBA’s Resident Services Program works to empower residents of the Villa Victoria affordable housing community, especially the community’s seniors, to live more active and fulfilling lives. Using a culturally responsive approach, our caring and bilingual team helps residents:
- Meet their basic needs through advocacy, case management and referrals.
- Keep active and connected to the community through social, recreational, and cultural programming.
- Boost their health and wellness through fitness/exercise classes, workshops and health screenings.
- Case management, benefits screening and referrals.
- Assistance with translation and interpretation.
- Social, recreational and cultural programs.
- Health workshops and screenings, and support for medical appointments.
- Fitness and exercise classes.
- Field trips.
Be a part of IBA’s Resident Service Program. Let’s get together for recreational activities, arts classes, health and fitness workshops, and cultural events! Fill out the application form
For more information, please contact Cindy Lopez, Senior Program Director at (617) 399-1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Doel Lopez, Resident Services Coordinator at
(617)535-1706 or email@example.com.
Save your spot! Click below to enroll.Enroll
Resident Services Updates & Announcements
Celebrate the arrival of the Three Kings to Bethlehem during our Three Kings Celebration on Jan 5th at 5pm!
Join us in celebrating the holidays on Thursday Dec 8th in Plaza Betances for our Villa Victoria Tree lighting!
Come decorate the ornaments at 2pm on Monday November 21st! They’ll adorn our Christmas tree in Plaza Betances.
Join us Friday November 18th at 1pm for our Thanksgiving Lunch! We’ll celebrate our community together over a delicious meal.
Don’t forget to join us every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for coffee hour at 3pm!
Every TUESDAY, fair food. For just $2 per bag; fill it with vegetables and fruits. From 2:00 to 4:00PM at VVCA.